When we had to drop everything and go out of town we called Away Home and were thrilled that Robert was able to come by so quickly. His appearance and decorum was neat and tidy, very professional. He was very detail oriented, very good with our two dogs and cat. They took to him right away. He took detailed notes on all our pets’ needs and we felt confident he would take excellent care of them. The rates were very reasonable for two visits (morning and night), and we loved how he shared a well being report with us from each visit which included a short description of the visit and pictures. When we arrived home we found that Robert also left a fantastic picture collage of our pets. Super cute, and much appreciated. All in all, it’s clear that Robert takes pride in going the extra mile, and we will definitely be hiring him for all our future trips. It’s so nice, and much less stressful on our pets, to enable them to stay at home while still receiving truly excellent care. Thank you, Robert!
DOG WALKINGWeekdays Monday - Friday
- 20 – 30 minutes | $18 per walk
- Includes a report card after each walk via email, text and app.
- Excellent for puppies or pets that need a mid-day potty break.
- Up to 2 dogs. Add $5 per additional dog
PET SITTINGWhile You're Away
- 30 minutes | $20 per visit
- Increase the length of visits for just $5 per 15 minutes.
- Custom quotes available for larger jobs
- Includes a report card after each visit via email, text and app
- Lots of love and affection for your pets!
OVERNIGHTSThe Ultimate Experience
- 9:00 pm – 7:00 am in your home
- Best for pets with separation anxiety, or pets that just want to be spoiled!
- Full-service includes overnight plus a mid-day potty break.
Special Note Regarding Travel Surcharge: Our home bases are located in Ogden, UT. Rates shown above include up to 15 minutes travel time to your home. If travel time to your location is more than 15 minutes, a surcharge of $.50 cents per minute over 15 will be charged. Example: For a 21 minute travel time, add $3 per visit. We use Google Maps to determine travel time from your pet sitter’s location.
Holiday Rates: We are open 365 per year. Because your sitter will be spending time away from their family, there is a $10 per day fee on the following holidays: New Year’s Eve, New Year’s Day, Easter, Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Eve, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve and Christmas Day.
Multiple Pets: Our pet sitting and overnight rates are based on the time required to properly care for your pets. We do not charge extra for multiple pets for pet sitting services, making us extremely cost-effective when compared to boarding or kenneling multiple pets.
Meet-and-Greet: We offer a free meet and greet with your pet sitter/dog walker when 5 or more visits are paid. New clients booking fewer than 5 visits will be charged our standard pet sitting rate for the meet-and-greet.